Occupational therapist mental health individual consultation in prevention
- Assessing workers with problems affecting work performance or related to work reintegration
- Carry out clinical and employment follow-up to achieve a sustainable return to productive life
- Implement personalized rehabilitation programs
- Evaluate, intervene and carry out therapeutic follow-up on the job in Montreal in an international company for consultations in prevention and rehabilitation at work
- A terminal university degree in occupational therapy and
- Be a member in good standing of the Ordre des ergothérapeutes du Québec or to become.
- Experience in work rehabilitation.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, active listening and teamwork skills.
- Functional English or a second functional language is an asset.
- Possession of a car is an asset.
The advantages of Aptitude Ergo :
- To be part of a dynamic and stimulating team that cares about your well-being.
- A salary that is competitive with the health care network.
- A flexible work schedule during the day, from Monday to Friday.
- Group insurance and a voluntary retirement savings plan (RVER).
- An excellent annual training budget.
- Mentoring, as needed, by experienced occupational therapists throughout your integration and career path.
- Integration into a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team available on-site at Carrefour Santé 440.
Does your profile match the required qualifications?
Apply now using the form below!